Sensational Finds: What I Eat In A Day- Non-Vegan and Not Healthy! Real life Stay at Home Mom Food

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

What I Eat In A Day- Non-Vegan and Not Healthy! Real life Stay at Home Mom Food

                   

Hey friends! I'm sharing What I Eat in a Day: Winter Edition. These are all the meals, snacks and treats that I consumed on Sunday. I hope that by sharing my meals, I can inspire you or give you a few new meal ideas. I'm non-vegan and I don't eat a ton of healthy foods. I try to eat a balance of what I like and what I need.

Millville Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal

TMatcha- Matcha Green Tea Frappe
Dollar Tree Hungry Jack Scalloped Potatoes in the Crock Pot


Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Chicken, Asparagus and Peas, Scalloped Potatoes 


Watch the full video and please Subscribe to my channel for more Frugal living videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment