Sensational Finds: AMAZING LIMITED-EDITION ARTWORK FOR HALF THE PRICE

Monday, January 2, 2017

AMAZING LIMITED-EDITION ARTWORK FOR HALF THE PRICE


Hi Friends! I remember moving into my first place, walls bare as you know what. I was young, broke and total rookie to the home decorating world. I knew I wanted to have beautiful artwork on my walls but I didn't have the budget nor the know how to get said artwork. 

                 
Now a few years later the Internet is a vast place where you can find beautiful gallery style artwork on websites like Art Me Out. Art Me Out is a New York City based curated digital gallery of fine art photography dedicated to make contemporary art accessible to everyone, everywhere. In other words they work with some epic photographers from all around the world, cut out the middle-man and in turn offer you cheap and rare artwork! 



It's hard to believe that many of the pieces are photographs and not hand painted pieces. My husband and I actually got into a little argument because he just kept fighting with me that it was a painting. He was pointing out tiny details and trying to say there was no way it was a picture. Sorry buddy, it is a photograph! Art Me Out works with different artist and has photographs for almost any style. 

The artwork I choose is By Romain Thiery and the piece is called The Dunes Hotel. The photograph was taken in France, in 2014. It shows an abandoned hotel, near the Atlantic Coast. Now in ruins, the sand completely invaded the building with an omnipresent humidity. 

All of the artwork on Art Me Out is limited edition. When you visit the site, you'll see how many of each size are available and when you receive your piece you will have a certificate on the back with the which # you have in that edition. I was super lucky to score the first photograph for this piece in the Giant size. Pretty cool, if I do say so myself!





The artwork is easy to hang and comes with an aluminum back-mounting, so you get a floating effect once your piece is hung. I was able to do it myself, and that says how easy it was because I'm not handy nor do I own a bunch of tools.



Sizing varies and I highly suggest measuring the area you plan on hanging your piece because I was shocked with how massive the giant is.



What size did I choose:
Pricing starts with the classic size which is very reasonable at $149 (that's not including the 20%off code you can use)  



To say I'm happy with this piece is an understatement. The quality, the company, the shipping and the whole experience has been top-notch. I'm planning to decorate our entire master bedroom around this piece, once we move in the spring. Watch the full video to hear my full thoughts and what my family thinks. 
Use code: ART4HOME to get 20% off


No comments:

Post a Comment