Sensational Finds: PINTOBER #1 | MUMMY MASON JAR LUMINARIES

Thursday, October 2, 2014

PINTOBER #1 | MUMMY MASON JAR LUMINARIES





via IFTTT

Hi Friends! Pintober is in full effect and if your not sure what Pintober is, then I will explain. On Youtube during the month of October you post a pin a day. You can recreate, review, or just talk about one. I'm not going to be posting everyday, only on Tuesday, Thursday and possibly Saturday. Be sure your following here and on Youtube because it will make me happy!



To make the Mummy Mason Jar Luminaries you'll need:
Mason Jar or old spagehetti jar
Gause or Cheese Cloth
Adhesive or hot glue
Googly eyes
scissors and a tea light candle
Be sure you go and wath the video to see ow I recreated the pin. Its so easy and a cute craft you can so with your kids. It takes about 10 mins to complete, so there's not a ton of wait time.
This is the pin that I recreated. Follow me on Pinteresf for more pins I love!

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment