Sensational Finds: ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY!






Ultimate Blog Party 2012


Hi friends!  I want to share a blog party that I'm so excited to being joining. Over at 5MinutesforMom the annual blog party is going on all this week (((I'm sure a bunch of you are visiting from there so...HEY!))). They have different events, prizes to be won, and fun ways to get your blog out there. My blog is my hobby and even though I don't have a ton of followers, I write as if I'm talking to the world, I love sharing my favorite things with the world. I plan on finding some great blogs and maybe even winning a prize. 
Every good party has food and drinks! Let’s talk drinks my favorite party drinks are Wine, Malibu Bay Breeze, or Mango Margarita. So let’s grab our favorite drink (doesn't have to be alcoholic), and let the party begin! What is your favorite drink; please tell me because I'd love to know!



I can't forget to introduce my date! We party together all the time, and I must say he can get pretty rowdy! 


This is my 14 month old son Baby B, he's the most precious baby I could have ever dreamed of. He can out dance the best of them, he's a little joker, and he makes our life complete . I'm sure you all know exactly how I feel! He makes my heart melt!

**** I donated a prize to the Blog Party, 1 winner will win a $50.00 Amazon gift card. I love Amazon, so head over and enter for the chance to win. The winner will be announced on Twitter, so make sure your following me! Click here to go to the prize page**