Sensational Finds: 10 Ways To Refresh Your Home (Easy and Cheap)

Thursday, April 14, 2016

10 Ways To Refresh Your Home (Easy and Cheap)


Hi Friends! I always feel the need to refresh or revamp my house around spring. Unfortunately my budget doesn't always have the same plans! So finding ways to jazz up what I already have, so key for me!

For me the order is 1. Shop My Home 2. Head to Dollar Tree (if DT doesnt have what I need, then move to #3) 3. Look at Walmart, Home Goods or Target

                
                                             Watch My Full Video here

I feel like you can refresh your space with a few cans of spray paint and an idea! You just have to know what you want your space to look like and you can, overtime create the space you want.



My Favorite Candles have to be 719 Walnut Ave 







Check Out Cas' Video HERE


Check Out Cas' Video HERE




Check Out Cas' Video HERE


Follow Me on Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment