Sensational Finds: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BUY DOLLAR TREE CHEESE! COMPARING IT TO KRAFT, SETTING IT ON FIRE & FACTS!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BUY DOLLAR TREE CHEESE! COMPARING IT TO KRAFT, SETTING IT ON FIRE & FACTS!

     WHAT THE HECK IS DOLLAR TREE CHEESE? SUNNY ACRES PUT TO THE MELT TEST        

       
                   


Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by. If you don't know I have a YouTube Channel where I s

share all my affordable finds. In today's video, I tested Dollar Tree Cheese. I love the Dollar 

Tree but, the cheese has been a mystery to me and many others. Sunny Acres American 

Slices don't seem to melt. I decided to compare them to 3 other brands of American cheese 

slices and that's what you'll find in this video


Sunny Acres is one of a few brands of cheese you'll find at Dollar Tree. The manufacturer is 
Sunny Acres but it looks to be run by Smart Price Sales, who have no further details on their website about said slices, unfortunately. There is no website and even less information about Sunny Acres online.

The package clearly labeled " American Slices Pasteurized Processed Sandwich Slices" tells us, without telling us that this is not CHEESE. Nowhere on this package will you see the 
word cheese, not even in the ingredients (scary!)



The ingredients on the Sunny Acres American Slices aka "Dollar Tree Cheese" are in English and

Spanish, yet it's hard to understand what many of these ingredients are. How can it be cheese and

'Water' is the main ingredient?!? If you're interested in seeing the comparison of Kraft's ingredients,

watch the video for the full side by side.


Finally, here are the 4 different brands of American Slices melted for about 45 seconds next 

to each other. Can you guess which is Sunny Acres??? 




I share my full thoughts in the video, so please do check it out. I will say, Sunny Acres aka "Dollar Tree Cheese" is pathetic! They're trying to pull the wool over consumers eyes and I don't like that! They have made a pretty package, that looks similar to what we know, yet the ingredients are nowhere near close. I would not recommend buying this product. I have given a few cheaper options for cheese, that taste better and the ingredients are closer to real cheese then this GMO filled junk!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH ME HERE OR ON THE CHANNEL!

4 comments:

  1. Sunny Acres cheese is the worst product ever. It's obviously not cheese it doesn't melt no matter what you do. Don't waste your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of that SNL commercial for'Almost Pizza'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol did you read the front of the package it DOES NOT say the it is CHEESE..... LMFAO it reads "American Slices".... Buyer beware.

    ReplyDelete