Sensational Finds: Our Weekly Grocery Haul + Ibotta Deals I snagged!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Our Weekly Grocery Haul + Ibotta Deals I snagged!



Hi friends! Today I'm sharing our weekly grocery haul. I went to Acme Market, which in my opinion is priced kind of high but has great meat and produce. I'm not always able to get everything I need at my main jawn (aka Aldi) so sometimes I go to Acme.




PRICE BREAK DOWN




I was really happy with the produce deal they had going on, so if you have an Acme near you, go check it out!


I love when I have long receipts, it makes me feel accomplished! What about you?


MY IBOTTA DEALS



Join my Ibotta Team or Signup to get $10 Welcome bonus and be my teammate
Click here: https://ibotta.com/r/ngykqcx

I didn't get a chance to share my meal plan. If you're interested in seeing a meal planning video from me, please let me know and I will fim them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment