Sensational Finds: What I Eat In A Day | The Good, Bad & Unhealthy Stay at home Mom Meals

Monday, July 11, 2016

What I Eat In A Day | The Good, Bad & Unhealthy Stay at home Mom Meals

                            

Hello friends! How are you? Thank you for stopping by. Today on the channel, I'm sharing What I eat in a Day. This where I share everything I eat from the time I wake until I go to sleep (about 15 hours). I'm not the healthiest of people, so you will see unhealthy foods, but I feel like I have a good balance of treats and veggies.

My favorite Coffee combo at the moment


Coffee: ALL DAY ERR-DAY

I love coffee and for a couple months, I just didn't want hot coffee. The thought of it just didn't sound good. I'm happy to say, that phase is over! I'm back to loving my cup of hot coffee in the morning all day. There is no better way to start your day then with breakfast and coffee.

Snack: 10:00am



Lunch: 12:30pm

Dinner: 7:30pm

 Please watch todays video and see everything that I had to eat, I also share a few clips of what the kids are eating. If you're like me, a balance of unhealthy and healthy, you'll love to see some of the meals we had that day.

Stay tuned for recipes to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment