Sensational Finds: Kid's Fashion Looks from Target

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kid's Fashion Looks from Target



 We recently went shopping for some Spring/Summer clothes for B. I was so surprised by the clothes I found at Target and how reasonably priced they were. I've always liked Target clothes but never was in-love with the boy selection. They were having a great sale and I highly recommend going into the store rather than online shopping. They didn't have all of the same great deals when I looked online. I'll show you some of the items I brought and how we styled a few of the pieces. I'm sure you'll be seeing the rest of the clothes in future posts.

The sweater is old from H&M
Shirt and Shorts are Target 
Shoes are Carters
 

This jacket is a wind breaker material and totally worth the $15.00. We love it for those colder Spring days or when its raining.



Shirt is Target and I love the purple color!
Jeans are Children's Place
Shoes are Old Navy


The weather this day wasn't quite warm enough to wear just shorts and tee shirt, so we wore the sweater. I wish it matched a little better, but oh well. 

I can't wait for him to wear some of the other pieces I brought. Now get your booty over to Target and check out there cute clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment