Sensational Finds: DOLLAR TREE HAUL | AWESOME MAKEUP FINDS, DIY CRAFTS, SPRING ITEMS with

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DOLLAR TREE HAUL | AWESOME MAKEUP FINDS, DIY CRAFTS, SPRING ITEMS with



  Hi Friends! It's my favorite time of the week... my weekly Dollar Tree haul time. I found some great makeup and beauty items and can't wait for you to see. 
Filled in with the gold sharpie.
  In my haul I talked about making the boys Easter baskets. I purchased the baskets and decals from the Dollar Tree and wanted to share how they look when they're applied. The baskets come in a few different styles and colors. Custom Easter baskets can get pretty pricey, so this is a great alternative. We still will use the traditional basket for holding eggs during the Easter egg hunt, but for candy and goodies this will be perfect.

This is how the original decal looks

If you have a little girl, the Dollar Tree has really cute pink letter decals, so go check them out for different options. I'll be sharing whats going in them, as the time gets closer. Please let me know your thoughts on any of the products mentioned in the haul. Do you shop at the Dollar Tree? Join our Facebook group and see what others are hauling! 

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment