Sensational Finds: Favorite Lip Products and Lip Combinations from the Dollar Tree

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Favorite Lip Products and Lip Combinations from the Dollar Tree




Hi friends! It's time for another video and in this video I'm sharing some of my favorite Dollar Tree lip products and combinations. When I find a good lip combo, I wear it and I wear it often. The Dollar Tree has  so many great products, but some of them can be not as great. That's why I like to share my favorites and recommend those things to you! 

I shared in this post a while back how I like to turn eyeshadows into lip colors. Well, using a Physician's Formula eyeshadow palette, I created a fun purple lip. All you have to do it apply a clear or colored lipgloss.

I hope you guys get a chance to try some of the amazing lip products the Dollar Tree has to offer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment