Sensational Finds: PLAN WITH ME: CUTE & INEXPENSIVE PLANNER IDEAS

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

PLAN WITH ME: CUTE & INEXPENSIVE PLANNER IDEAS





Hi Friends! Today we're decorating my MomAgenda planner for the Month of May and the current week. When I think of the month of May, I think of flowers, bright, fun colors and Spring! I tried to give the month of May the same decor. I used all Dollar Tree washi and stickers, and that's what makes my planner decor affordable. You can always search your local craft store for washi tape and stickers, but you might end up spending more. I would highly recommend checking the Target Dollar Spot! They come out with beautiful collections of stationary, but its so popular and hard to find.



Decorating my planner makes me want to keep up with it. I write down the things I want to do and the things I need to. Then I can look back on those week and see what was going on. Having 2 kids, my home, YouTube and this blog is super overwhelming! When I can stay on top of my task, I'm able to complete them and feel good. My MomAgenda planner is just one way I keep my life "organized" especially for YouTube and blog stuff!



I hope you enjoy the video and get a little inspiration!!



Big Hugs,

Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment