Sensational Finds: WHAT'S NEW AT THE DOLLAR TREE | Sensational Finds

Saturday, May 30, 2015

WHAT'S NEW AT THE DOLLAR TREE | Sensational Finds

                       



Hey friends! I hope your all well. I have another Dollar Tree haul for you! I have found some really awesome makeup and stationary items. Plus some other great Dollar Tree finds. I've added pictures of some of the goodies I hauled, but make sure you check out the haul because it a good one!





These lights are great because they're battery powered and super cute. I think they will look great outside for a party or even inside for a BBQ party. Im really happy with them and cant wait to revamp them soon!





NYC 16 hour Lip Stain. This is very nice and worth the $1. They do have a new version of this in the drugstore now. They are just as nice, but way more moisturizing. If you have dry lips, I wouldnt recommend this product to you.




The Dollar Tree has Fathers Day stuff out. My husband picked up this Body Prescription Shaving Cream and Balm and he gives it a thumbs up! I think this is the cutest Father's Day gift and only cost $3! You could add in a razor or gift card and really make it great! 





NYC ColorWheel eye powder


Post It Brand Sticky for your fridge



Thanks for watching or reading! Please join our Youtube Family and subscribe to both my Blog and Youtube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment