Sensational Finds: What's New At the Dollar Tree! Dollar Tree Food Haul

Monday, November 9, 2015

What's New At the Dollar Tree! Dollar Tree Food Haul

                        

One of my favorite places on earth is the Dollar Tree, especially during Christmas! Seeing all the sparkly ornaments and decor makes my little heart so happy! In this video we walk and talk, looking at all the Christmas items on my "wish-list". 
sidenote: I can not bring my self to purchase anything this early, but I know I need to get the items I want now, or I will be SOL

I also share what food items I brought for this weeks grocery haul. I wanted to try out some of their snacks and treats for the kids and I. The packages seem to be a little smaller then I would like, but so far, so good.

Be sure to subscribe if you havent already..... 
Giveaway coming soon! 10k STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment