Sensational Finds: HOW TO GET PERFECT EYEBROWS FT BILLION DOLLAR BROWS UNIVERSAL BROW PENCIL

Monday, June 27, 2016

HOW TO GET PERFECT EYEBROWS FT BILLION DOLLAR BROWS UNIVERSAL BROW PENCIL

                     


Hi Friends! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing my updated brow routine. I started using a new product that really gives me "the perfect natural brow"! The product I'm using is from Billion Dollar Brows, it their Universal Brow Pencil and it's available at Kohls or Online.


If you've never used a Universal Pencil before, you may be afraid that the color won't be perfect match. That's true for a small percentage of people, but most brows will work great with this product. I love the color on myself and I have naturally dark hair. The pencil is creamy and easy to use. I'm able to do my brows much quicker, with less mistakes. I love the packaging and the fact that it has a spooly brush on the end. The price point is $18, which is more expensive then my ELF Brow Kit but, I feel like the quality and given results make it worth the extra couple dollars. 



Billion Dollar Brows has a ton of other products. I haven't tried them all for myself, but I've heard great reviews online. Check out their full line on Kohls.com


 Let me know what other products I should try from this line!


Create beautiful, face-framing brows using this universal brow pencil by Billion Dollar Brows. It’s formulated to work with all skin tones and hair colors. In taupe.



If you haven't watched the full Youtube video on how I do my brows, check out that video before you go. Let me know what you think of the difference in brows, or if you even notice any change.

No comments:

Post a Comment