Sensational Finds: Dollar Tree Haul November 2017 | Sensational Finds

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul November 2017 | Sensational Finds

                

Hey friends! It's time for a new Dollar Tree Haul! This time I was able to score a few of my "wishlist" items plus some really amazing brand name deals. The Dollar Tree is really giving us tons of great seasonal decor as well as some name brand deals, you don't want to miss out on!
I wanted to share a few of my favorite finds from this haul but be sure to check out the full video to see everything I found this week! Plus we have a few laughs and lots of random chit chat! 


Plaid Wood Tile Board- I have a DIY planned out and being created very soon with these! If you see these at your store pick up a couple!


ZAK! is a brand we're seeing more and more at Dollar Tree, and I couldn't be happier! Not only are the designs cute, these tumblers hold up really well!

I kicked myself last time I let these galvanized buckets pass by me! When I saw them again I had to grab 2. On the left side is a pitcher I got a few years back from AC Moore. On the Right is the DT Bucket. There's a difference in the look but overall the DT bucket will do the job!

I love the idea of adding these butterflies to my work in progress gallery wall, but I want to either spray paint them silver or gold... which do you think? I'm leaning towards silver but I wanted to see what you guys thought! Yes, No, Maybe So... lol xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment