Sensational Finds: Baby B's 6 Month Photoshoot

Monday, August 29, 2011

Baby B's 6 Month Photoshoot

Hey Ladies! Today I finally took B's 6 month photos even though he'll be 7 months next week. I'm slacking, but it's all good. At his 6 month check up he was 14lbs which puts him in the 10% for weight. He's tiny, but the doctor said that he's growing fine. He started crawling and now wants to pull himself up on everything! It's all about defense now, I try to block him from anything that can hurt him. He's definitely keep us on our toes. There hasn't been any teeth break through yet. He still isn't STTN but only wakes 1 or 2 times for the Binky. We did sleep training this month, and could not be happier with the outcome. I plan on doing another post about our experience with sleep training. Here are a few of the shots that I took at our house with my "set up", (if you can even call it that). He's such a ham with the camera, and always smiles when I bribe him with puffs!











This is my favorite picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment