Sensational Finds: We heart Toys!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

We heart Toys!

I want to share some of the toys that B loves. He just recently started to show interest in real toys and not just  infant toys. It's so fun to sit down with him and watch him play. He even started to play independently, while I do the dishes or fold the laundry. That makes me one happy mama since I can get more things done.  I absolutely hate buying toys at full price. He plays with them for 10 minutes, then goes back to the ones I got for cheap! So I plan on going to this huge consignment sale they have twice a year and buying a bunch of toys for the next couple months. I've brought the majority of his toys from consignment sales or Craigslist, and I encourage you to do so too! They even have a website that works just like Netflix but you rent toys! Here's the link it's called Toygaroo, I plan on checking it out and will post a review once I use the service.
 
Here are the toys that B loves and plays with almost everyday! You can find most of them on Amazon if you want more details and reviews.
Leap Frog Learn and Groove Musical Table
V-tech Move and Crawl ball


Graco Jump 'n Jive Doorway Jumper


Fisher Price Laugh 'n Learn Puppy

Fisher Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Piano




No comments:

Post a Comment