Sensational Finds: Styling My Little Guy!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Styling My Little Guy!

::Hi Everyone! I linked this post to Kelly's Korner so if your visting from there please subscribe and leave a comment so I can do the same in return!!::

I when I found out I was pregnant I just knew I was having boy. So with my baby boy went my dreams of dressing up my little girl. Since having B, I’ve found that you can dress up a little boy, it’s just different. Instead of hair bows it’s hats. I really enjoy shopping for my little man and he always looks so adorable in all of the outfits I buy. My favorite place to shop right now is H&M, they have great pieces for a great price. I found B the cutest vest and it was $12.95 I also love Children’s Place, they have great t-shirts and jeans. I brought a hat that looks like a bear, I can’t wait for Bobby to wear it this winter.  My sister just had a baby girl and I’ve found this Etsy store where she sell’s some really adorable hair bows for cheap. I love Etsy, because you can find great monogrammed onesies or shirts, crochet hats and shoes, and other handmade and vintage pieces. I love Ralph Lauren Polo for baby boys and girls. They have an outlet store like 5 minutes so I love to go there and get some awesome deals. The brands that are Zulily sometimes aren’t the best deal around. That’s why I tend to stay away from that site. I shop consignment sales and love them. Once Upon a Child is a large consignment store that I like to go to. We also have a very large consignment sale twice a year that always has some really good items. I love a good deal,but I also like trendy pieces for my son. I try to stay away from the regular clothes with huge animal like a dinosaur or dog. I do have some things like that, but I prefer clothes with a little edge.
Here’s the links to all the stores talked about:
H&M I brought this hat for the winter months. I love this clothing style for babies.
Picture from H&M

Children's Place  These are the jean that I love on Bobby. There available right now for $10.00
Picture from Children's Place
The hat is a fox and available at Children's Place



Etsy (Shabby Rose Design)
Picture from Shabby Rose Design

Ralph Lauren
Zulily (This will take you to my personal invite)
Once Upon a Child

Where do you like to shop for your little ones? Also, Happy Friday to everyone. We are still packing and getting ready to move. So our house in disaster right now, so that's how we'll be spending our weekend! Do you have any plan?

1 comment: