Sensational Finds: Amber Teething Necklace Review

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Amber Teething Necklace Review

068
I’ve been doing some research on the Amber Teething necklaces for a couple months now. I really wanted one for B, but didn’t really want to spend the money, just in case it didn’t work. My Secret Sister sent one as a gift, and I was so excited when I opened up the box. He’s been using it for about a month now, so I can give you a review on it so far. Here is a little info about Amber and what it does:
When ballistic amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber. These oils contain succinic acids and absorbed into the skin. (This was copied from Inspired By Finn click here to visit there site)
Baby B received his necklace from Inspired By Finn and it’s consider the 4 different round, which comes in 5 different lengths for youth. He’s been wearing the necklace every day. I remove it at bath time, then don’t put it back on him until he wakes up in the morning. The necklace is close to his neck, so when it’s on, he doesn’t even realize it’s on. I thought he would try to pull it, and play with it, but he hasn’t. The first day he wore it, he seemed to drool a lot less. He has yet to cut any teeth, but tends to have signs of teething at times. He is always mouthing and drooling, so I was happy to see that the drooling was less. I have had to give him Tylenol twice this month, because he was really fussy and crying. I will say I haven’t seen any drastic changes since wearing the necklace. But we also haven’t had any teeth cut. I’m going to have him continue to wear it, because even if it doesn’t work, he looks so stinkin’ cute!
070

067
064

No comments:

Post a Comment