Sensational Finds: Confessional Friday

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Confessional Friday



Happy Friday Friends! Wow, I am so excited for the weekend! 


I'm linking up to A Blonde Ambition, this is my very first time linking up to her blog, and I think I like it.


Lets Go!


1. I ate a king size Snickers every day for the past week...I just can't help myself.


2. Every time the receptionist at my job talks, I want to tell her how much I hate her voice. I can't stand when people do a fake baby voice, she sounds like a 5 year old (and not in a good way)


3. I haven't done laundry in a week and Baby B is running extra low on socks


4. I've secretly always wanted blonde hair. Do blondes really have more fun... I'll never know


5. Baby B fell and his nose was bleeding today. Seeing my 15 month old bloody and crying, almost made me pass out. I held it together and he's okay. I gave his an ice pop, just because. This was our 1st toddler accident.


6. I hate taking showers in the morning. I'd rather pour hot coffee in my eyes, then have get out of a warm shower in the morning.


7. I plan on numerous Mango Margaritas on Saturday, in honor of Cinco De Mayo. The hubby and I have a date set. Parents Gone Wild!


Uugh! It feels to get all that out! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!









5 comments:

  1. Hey! What is the best way to contact you? I've tried twitter & e-mail. Just wondering when I'm going to get my Amazon gift card.

    Thanks!
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Morning showers are the worst!

    ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you 5000% on the baby voice thing. it makes me want to pull out my hair. i work with two girls who have the most annoying voices on the face of the planet. I haven't taken the chance to get to know them because of their voices.


    Trish - My Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Leslie's blog! You now have me craving Snickers... I'm not supposed to be eating that stuff... must. fight.urge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete