Sensational Finds: Trend Alert Tuesday: Floral Print

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trend Alert Tuesday: Floral Print





Hey friends! Welcome back to another Trend Alert Tuesday! The trend that I've seen and started to love is FLORAL! I can remember being a little girl and my beautiful mother always wore floral print. She wasn't into fashion, she just like flowers. Floral prints always take me back to seeing her in different floral ensembles. So like all trends it's made it's way back in style, and I don't mind at all! I think it's all about how you style it, and make it work for your style. I'm by no means a fashionista. I just know what I like, and what looks best on me. Maybe you aren't ready to try this trend, which I understand because it's a bold pattern. You could add a floral print into your home decor or accessories. Floral is feminine, girly, and a great way to add color. Here are a few different options I found that are cute and wearable, fashionista or not.
Floral
source


Floral on Floral
source



...floral pants...<3
The way the floral pants are paired with this sleek black shirt, looks sophisticated and classic. I love this outfit!
source



Altuzarra's white leather floral panel dress
source

Peter Som's floral chiffon dress
source



Jason Wu's collaboration with graffiti artist KAWS
source


Urban outfitters floral medallion curtain
source
kate spade florence broadhurst japanese floral home decor
Kate Spade
source

Lovely Retro Floral I-Pod Touch 4g Case. 
Here's how I' added a small floral pattern to my work outfit. This picture was taken at work, but I wanted to show how I styled this trend.

I plan on buying floral jeans, as wells as floral print dresses. Even though the floral on floral looks is a little too much for myself, I love floral worn separately. What are you guys thinking of floral patterns? Too Grandma or Too Cute? 


5 comments:

  1. I love floral print! I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-9.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Flowers! So pretty. You're gonna help me be trendy. My little girl isn't big enough yet to keep me in line. ;) I'm following your pin boards now.
    Jessie at JessieGunderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ideas. I love florals and often wear them. The iphone case is gorgeous too!

    My weekly Say G’day Saturday Linky Party is on now and I would be so thrilled if you could join in and link up this very pretty post!

    Best wishes for a fabulous weekend!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love florals! I've been swooning over a floral pattern pair of heels! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you put the post together. I love being able to floral in the spring. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete