Sensational Finds: HOW I MAKE DEEP FRIED OREOS

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

HOW I MAKE DEEP FRIED OREOS



Hi Friends! I'm excited to be sharing a recipe on how to make Fried Oreos. When I think about junk food, these are at the top of my list. They are chocolaty, gooey, and super sweet. They're so sweet, you can only eat a few. Fried Oreos are easy to make and only take a few items.

  1. How to make Deep Fried Oreos
  1. Preheat your oil in a sauce pan on medium/high heat or use a deep fryer
  1. Blend Pancake Mix and  Milk, you can add in 1 egg to hold it together a little more
  2. Once mixed let your mixture sit for about 3 minutes
  3. Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).
  4. Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. This will only take 30 seconds to a minute
  5. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.
  6. Remove cookies and top with powdered sugar
  7. These taste best warm



Want to see how I do it? Watch the video above for a full demonstration 
 What is your favorite game day snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment