Sensational Finds: Ways To Save Money & The IBOTTA APP

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ways To Save Money & The IBOTTA APP





Hi Friends! I want to talk about ways to save money! I try to spend the least amount of money on things like food, cable, internet, movies. I use money making apps, meal planning, and the free library, as a few ways to save me extra money. Since I'm a Stay at Home Mom, I'm always trying to find new ways to cut corners.



In this video I talk about the Ibotta App which is a money saving rebate app, that allows you to get cash back for your everyday purchases. This is a free app available on IOS and Anroid #freeisforme. My favorite thing about the app is, you can form teams with your Facebook friends. Once you have your Facebook account linked to your Ibotta App, your friends are automatically linked. The more your team uses the app, the more rewards you get back. When you refer a friend and they download the app for the first time, you get $5 once they unlock their first rebate. Right now, Ibotta is offering a $10 welcome bonus to first time users, that download the app and unlock their first rebate!! Once you have redeemed $20 on the app, you can transfer the money to your Paypal account. The Ibotta App is the great app to keep on your phone and use it when you make your everyday purchases. I'm sure you'll be making money in no time!! Do you want to be apart of my Ibotta Team?? Friend me on Facebook and we link our apps and work together to make the BIG BUCKS money!!





Be sure to watch the video and subscribe to my channel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment