Sensational Finds: CHEAP GIRL TESTS OUT LUXURY MAKEUP | BITE BEAUTY LIPSTICK LIP SWATCHES

Friday, March 4, 2016

CHEAP GIRL TESTS OUT LUXURY MAKEUP | BITE BEAUTY LIPSTICK LIP SWATCHES

               



Hello Friends! Do you ever wonder what makes a makeup item expensive? Is it texture, color, packaging? I've wondered for sure! I decided to test out 3 of the new Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks. I'm a proud "cheap girl", so spending $26 on a lipstick is something I have never done! In my video I give you lips swatches and a review on these luxury lipsticks.


From Left to right: Gazpacho, Beetroot, Pepper




In the video I mentioned that these can be mattified using translucent powder and a lip liner would be needed. These 2 shots show you how made Pepper matte and lined my lips using Milani Brandy lip liner.




Please subscribe to my Youtube channel and get notifications of all of my new video!



No comments:

Post a Comment