Sensational Finds: EPIC MONEY SAVING HACKS!! SAVE MONEY WITH SCENTBIRD & TONS MORE

Monday, March 21, 2016

EPIC MONEY SAVING HACKS!! SAVE MONEY WITH SCENTBIRD & TONS MORE




Hi Friends! Today I share more money saving hacks! I talk about a few ways you can cut what you're spending but still live a fabulous life. I refuse to over spend on certain things i.e paper towels, cleaning supplies. So I've found alternate things that work just as well, but without the price tag.

Watch todays video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbiiCo-tZH0



In the video I mentioned Scentbird, the perfume subscription service. Scentbird is giving my friends 25%off their first order use code SEN25. Scentbird cost $14.95 per month, and you can try a luxury perfume for 30 days. I love this option because you don't have to leave the house! The perfume ships right to your door step and it comes in the cutest atomizer! This month I tried Lady Million and it smells amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment