Sensational Finds: Things I'm Loving - Highlight, Fragrance, Lifestyle & More!

Monday, January 30, 2017

Things I'm Loving - Highlight, Fragrance, Lifestyle & More!

                  
Hey Friends! Today I'm sharing my some of my current lifestyle and beauty favorites! I have some non-Dollar Tree products that I'm obsessed with and want to share. We all know I love the Dollar Store, but I do test and try-out other amazing brands!

                               MY HIGHLIGHT

ColourPop Highlight in Stole the Show
When I do my makeup I really enjoy when my highlight is poppin'. It may not be for everyone and I totally understand that. I love the ColourPop Highlighters, they're affordable and high pigmented BUT the consistency is weird so application and can a little wonky. I find that the Elf Stippling Brush works AMAZINGLY well to give you an even and blended highlight. The product doesn't soak into the brush and you and stipple the highlight on your cheekbone and down to your cheek. If you like a bright highlight, give this combo a try and let me know what you think!
Elf Stippling Brush

SCENTBIRD- MONTHLY PERFUME SUBSCRIPTION
Scentbird is a monthly subscription that I love! You can get a roller ball size or 30 day supply of perfume sent to you each month. They have over 450+ perfume's you can choose from. One of my favorite things about Scentbird is that you control which perfumes you get. You can take their scent quiz and see which scents you may like but you always choose which perfume you try. The cost is $14.95 per month or you can order al' carte for 16.95.

Scentbird

The first order you'll receive your perfume choice, 1 metal casing and a velvet satchel to hold the casing. They have 8 new color options for your metal casing, so you have options. The casing keeps your perfume safe and makes taking your perfume in your handbag safe and easy. 


The fragrance I have this month is Soleil de Capri by Montale 

Makeup Brush Set

The Real Technique Ultimate Base Set is bomb! It gives you 3 of the best Real Technique products: Stippling Foundation Brush, Beauty Sponge, Stippling Concealer Brush + it comes with a small carrying case.

Ultimate Base Set

COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lippie- Thursday
Moments of Weekness Ultra Matte Lips 
If you haven't tried a liquid lipstick yet, please do! The ColourPop Ultra Matte Lippie in Thursday, is the most gorgeous brilliant red violet matte finish EVER!  When I say this liquid lip last all day, I mean it. The color doesn't bleed or get patchy. You only have to apply it once and you can totally forget you have a lipstick on. My only recommendation would be moisturize your lips as soon as your starting your makeup. You want your lips to be free of chap skin or rough spots. If you do that, you'll love these matte lips
Thursday


5 Below Exotic Flare Candle-$5





ALDI HEALTHY FAVORITES 
Getting healthy has been a big priority to me and I'm really trying to make healthy food choices. Eating healthy on a budget isn't easy, so I'm trying new products and some great recommendations from you guys! Aldi's has so many healthy options and they are equivalent in price to the things we normally buy.
                          


    



Affordable Fashion I'm Obssesed With

I'm all about affordable clothing! I've heard so many mixed reviews on SheIn, so I wasn't sure what to think when I placed my order. SheIn is a Chinese based company, that offers fast deals on trendy clothing. At the time of post they're offering 60%off for the next 17hrs, but I'm sure once that's up they'll have 50%off. They do these "sales" all the time! The shipping took about 1 week and the items were exactly as shown in the picture. I'm not small at all, so I ordered a Large and it fit like it was supposed it. I do wish I ordered the jacket 1 size up, so it was loose fitting but it's fine. I would highly recommend SheIn if you're on a budget and want casual/trendy pieces. I had a great experience and I think you guys will love them too


She In Beige Choker Neck Ripped Detail Pocket Sweater



She In Burgundy Contrast Ribbed Trim Quilted Bomber Jacket




Be sure to check out the full video, if you haven't already. There I go into detail and show close-ups and swatches of the products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment