Sensational Finds: Chic-Fil-a Copycat: Watermelon Mint Lemonade!!!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Chic-Fil-a Copycat: Watermelon Mint Lemonade!!!

           



Hey friends! Some may know I have a real love for Chic-Fil-A. Those nuggets taste a little a slice of heaven! I hate to admit that we do go probable once a week (eek totally un-frugal mama, I know!) Each season they come out with new menu items and I feel in love with the Summer's Watermelon Mint Lemonade it's sweet and a little sour with the best watermelon flavor. I don't normally love their   new menu items, but I think my new love for mint may have something to do with it. 

The price for the Watermelon Mint Lemonade is slightly high in my book, so I thought I'd try making my own DIY version. Since all the ingredients are in season, I was able to get everything for under $10! If you're hosting a summer party, BBQ, or just want a girly adult beverage you have to try this recipe! 


FOR THE FULL RECIPE HEAD OVER TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

















No comments:

Post a Comment