Sensational Finds: My Busy Mom Afternoon Routine! ft Cup Noodles

Friday, July 14, 2017

My Busy Mom Afternoon Routine! ft Cup Noodles

                   

Hey Friends! In today's video, I'm sharing a look at my Summer Afternoon Routine with Kids! Like many women, I were many hats. It's really important that stay on task each day so I can be as productive as possible. You know I love easy and affordable, so when Cup Noodles wanted to partner with me, I knew it would be an amazing opportunity to share what I do to stay productive throughout my busy afternoon.

Cup Noodles is one of the few brands that I loved as a child as still love to this day. It's a classic that has a new recipe and new look! The recipe has been updated with no added MSG and lower sodium yet it's still super tasty and extremely portable! You can find Cup Noodles at your favorite Dollar Store or at any grocery store



Watch the full video to see what an afternoon with me looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment