Sensational Finds: Under 5 minutes DIYS Using 1dollarthings.com

Monday, February 12, 2018

Under 5 minutes DIYS Using 1dollarthings.com


Hey friends! For todays video, I wanted to share how you can find really affordable DIY supplies at other places then the Dollar Tree! We all love a good deal but it's totally possible to find affordable products at places like Amazon, Walmart, even Etsy!

                           





I was able to turn my favorite website into a dollar store, thanks to the website 1dollarthings.com
1dollarthings allows you to search for live prices of thousands of products on some of the best websites. I searched on Amazon for products under $2 and found some really cool products. 1dollarthings is free to use and the prices they give are always live and up-to date. I would totally recommend searching Walmart's website through 1dollarthings bc I was able to score sneaker for .95cents! Crazy, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment