Sensational Finds: Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Care Review!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Care Review!


 So lets talk skin care! I have a love for all things beauty and skin care, especially when it's free. I joined a site called Buzz Agent, they sign you up for different campaigns where you can try things for free. They say this is the newest type of advertising, "word-of-mouth". I was sent the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution For Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Moisturizer. I've used it for the past 2 weeks and want to share my thoughts. I love the Burt's Bees Chap stick and have for years, so when I was given the chance to use there skin care line I was pretty excited.  I have pretty oily skin, but do tend to have a slight sensitivity to knew products. My skin gets quite red, and I tend to have breakouts regularly. The Sensitive Skin line is all natural, which I love. The face wash feels really gentle when your washing your face, but doesn't give your skin a clean feeling once washed off. I had my Fiance use it and he said the same thing. I love the moisturizer, it made my skin feel hydrated without feeling greasy. Overall I like both products. I would buy the moisturizer again, but probably wouldn't buy the face wash. If you have very sensitive skin, this is a great product to try. What I'm going to do is add this into my skin care routine. I'll try and wash my face with this every 3rd day, so that my skin doesn't get used to just one face wash. I'll continue to use the moisturizer everyday. They have a night cream, that I plan on trying.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information, I've been using a combination of Burts and a Baby Quasar.

    ReplyDelete