Sensational Finds: Bobby's Superhero 1st Birthday!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bobby's Superhero 1st Birthday!

 I wanted to share with you all the details of Baby B's Superhero 1st birthday party. We had it at a restaurant near our house, and invited about 20 people. I pleased with the way it turned out. it was my 1st time planning a party like this. There are so many inspirational party decor blogs out there and that's where a ton of my ideas came from. The decorations were DIY for the most part, and cost me no more then $100. I hope you all enjoy the pictures
The cupcake stand was made myself, which I talked about in my  party planning post. The plates and tablecloth were from Walmart, and are still available if your interested. The background is streamers that I hot glued to a project board. 

 The cupcake toppers I made myself using Picnik. If you'd like to know how message me for details


There is the birthday boy in his shirt that I had made from an Etsy store link here. The hat is made from glitter card stock paper purchased at MMicheal's. The "1" is felt that I cut out and hot glued. Super easy, but he didn't keep it on long!


<>
The cape I made myself and just used a tutorial I found online. I also made one for the kids how came.

 The cake was made by my Aunt, how did an amazing job. I think it looks great and was so happy she took the time to do it.









 The blue icing dyed everything blue, even his hands! It was so fuuny. But to be honest, he didn't really east the cake! I thought he would love it, but he just liked to play with it. P


The happy birthday boy! We had a great time and it's crazy to think a year has gone by already, butI'm sure all you mommies feel the same way. I can't wait to see how he grows over the next year!

2 comments:

  1. The party looks so cute! Love that blue icing all over his face! :) Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I'd love if you'd link this up on our new link party going on now! I think our readers would love it!

    http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2012/03/saturday-spotlight-5.html

    xoxo, Mallory @ Classy Clutter

    ReplyDelete