Sensational Finds: Confessional Friday!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Confessional Friday!


Happy Friday Friends! I'm linking up the the fabulous Blonde Ambition Blog for Confessional Friday. If your stopping by from her blog, welcome. I love meeting new blog sphere friends, so please follow and leave a comment so I can check your blog out.



I confess that I’m totally ready for summer, but haven’t put one ounce of effort into getting in shape. I’m so unmotivated!


I confess that I’ve become even more judgey of mothers after becoming one.


I confess that I’m not ready to put Baby B in daycare. I hate the fact that I have to pay someone to do something I’ve dreamed about. Wish me luck because he starts Monday...eek


I confess that after this summer I might just be quitting my job, to raise our son.


I confess that I hate Lady Gaga. I have no clue how she became so famous, so quickly. I think she’s weird as hell and can’t sing.


I confess when I was in my teen I would say “If I’m with someone for 7 years and not married, I would leave”. This month Bobby and I celebrated our 9 year Anniversary Married or not married, we have the strongest bond. I can’t wait to marry him, but I would never leave just because we aren’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment