Monday, December 31, 2012
Saying Goodbye to 2012
**** TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER THE NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY! BE SURE TO GO ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. A $25 AMAZON GC IS THE PRIZE****
Hi friends! I hope your all had an amazing weekend. Since today's New Years Eve and I'm preparing to bring in the New Year with my man, I thought I'd reflect with you guys on this past year!
- I learned that life as a SAHM to a toddler is freakin' hard
- We celebrated our 9th year as a couple, and spent another holiday season together
- We lost our baby Diva. This is a sad subject for me, I love my dog, and hated having to put her down. We miss everyday.
- My relationship with my mom, as well as dad and brother, has grown into something so beautiful. They are my biggest supporters and I love them to death.
- We had an awesome superman 1st birthday party for B and now we're planning #2
- We spent sunny days playing at the park, splashing in the pool, or just taking a walk. We loved being outside, it was a daily routine.
- Baby B started talking and now at 23 months he says full sentences, can count to 10, says his ABC's, and knows his name (can you tell I'm proud)
- We plan on getting married, regardless if it's big or not
- I want to post regularly on my blog as well as social media sites
- Take Bobby to the beach for a family getaway
- I want to learn to be more organized and have a more methodical way of thinking. I watch OrganizedlikeJen on Youtube, and in her daily vlogs she is so methodical. She has a plan for everything and I love that about her. You should check out her videos and blog.
- Of course I have to put in the eat better or take better care of myself.
I love the start of a new year. It's a new chapter to the story of your life, and you can write it however you like. You first need to know what you want, then must think like it's yours. The power of positive thinking is extremely possible, you just have to think about what you want: or how you want your life. I plan using this to my families full advantage!
From my family to yours, we hope your New Years is beautiful and prosperous!