Sensational Finds: Glade Expressions® Collection Product Review

Monday, February 11, 2013

Glade Expressions® Collection Product Review





























Recently I was offered the chance to review the NEW Glade Expressions Collection. Glade says that the Expressions are: true-to-life fragrance combinations inspired by art and designed to open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in. Stylish packaging combined with long lasting fragrance is the perfect way to combine home decor with home fragrance.

Here is my first impression:
    The Oil Diffuser in Pineapple and Mangosteen
An extremely tropical scent. It smells great, like a summer day sipping on a tropical drink. 
The packaging was nice, it looks a lot better then the reed diffusers I had years ago.
 Easily accessible since they're available at Walmart, you can purchase them 24/7
Very kid and pet friendly
 The scent lasts for weeks. Longer then any other flam less home fragrance I've used.





2 simple steps and the oil diffuser is put together


The Fragrance Mist in Cotton and Italian Mandarin
The packaging is sleek with nice modern twist
The scent is a fresh scent, it leaves the space smelling clean
Take away any odor
Easily Accessible





I've used Glade products before in the past I was never unhappy but I was never happy with them. When the chance to do this review came I was expecting to be underwhelmed. I put the oil diffuser together in 2 simple steps, then immediately smelled the amazing tropical fragrance. I loved it, but I feel in love when I woke up the next morning and the scent was still there! I don't think it'll work as well in a large space, but in a small space such as an entry way, bathroom, or hallway it would be perfect. I highly recommend the Glade Expression Oil Diffuser in Pineapple and Mangosteen. This will be a re-buy for me, for sure! The Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist works just as it said it would. The packaging is sleek and modern, you can remove the label so it blends easily into any decor. I like to use a fragrance mist to freshen up a room such as the bathroom or kitchen. I don't buy mist products too often I've used the Febreze Linen and Sky in the past. I did like the Cotton and Italian Mandarin and will be replacing the Febreze. For the price both of these products are worth a try!








This review is 100% honest. I was given these products for free from the Bzzagent Glade Expressions campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment