Sensational Finds: Two Fashion Must for Your Little Boy

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Two Fashion Must for Your Little Boy

Today I want to show two recent outfits I put together for Bobby. It nearly impossible to take a good picture of him, so I only have a couple of shots. Dressing a toddler boy is so difficult since most cute stuff is made for a girl. Here are two accessories I think add to any little guys outfit

The 1st look is a super cute and casual outfit that's perfect for everyday!I've added a black belt to the outfit, which I think is the perfect toddler accessory. I found a 2 pack at Walmart for 6 bucks! I know in some of the pictures you cant see the belt but it's there and his shirt was partially tucked in!

 The details: Jacket- H&M (recent) Tee- Walmart (still available) Belt- Walmart (recent) Jeans- Children's Place (old) Shoes- Timberland boot 


I've found that anytime we add this neutral scarf to an outfit we always get so many compliments. If you don't have a scarf  then you can make a tee-shirt scarf ( link ) or you can always purchase one and hem it to fit your little guy.

The details: Vest/shirt/jeans- Calvin Klein (TJ Maxx) Scarf- Handmade from Bobby's co-worker 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh his first jacket is adorable!! He's looks so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It recent from H&M, I though it looked like such a little old man jacket

    ReplyDelete