Sensational Finds: Valentine's Day Make-up Look with a Fuchsia Lip color

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Make-up Look with a Fuchsia Lip color


 Happy Valentine's Day loves! Since today is a day all about love, I'm share my Valentine's Day makeup look. When I think about Valentine's Day make-up I think of pinks or reds with flawless glow-y skin. Today I also did the makeup challenge on the Style and Beauty forum I visit, which is a Fuchsia lip. We don't have huge plans, but I always try to dress festively and incorporate the colors in my outfit and makeup. 

  Since I'm doing a brighter lip I went with a neutral eye, this is a great way to do this look for daytime. If your going out at night you could always smoke out your eyes a little more, but that's just a personal preference.










The details
 Face-
 Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Natural Beige 2.5
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Maybelline DreamLumi in Radiant
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light

Eyes-
Elf Brow Kit in Medium
Mac Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
All of the eyeshadows are from the Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral eye palette
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips-
Wet and Wild Matte Hot Pink
MAC Rebel on top

 I used the Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brushes. This set cost $14.99 and is worth every penny. I highly recommend giving these brushes a try. Not only are the handles adorable, the quality is great.




1 comment: