Sensational Finds: Toddler Fashion: Bow Ties

Friday, February 15, 2013

Toddler Fashion: Bow Ties

   Putting together outfits for my toddler has become one of my favorite things to do. I thought dressing up was just for little girls but, boy was I mistaken. When B is all dressed up, he looks like such a little gentlemen, its adorable. He and I both have grown to love bow ties, which makes dressing up so much easier. If he didn't like them I wouldn't put them on him just to run errands. But when he has one on he says "bow tie", which is too darn cute. I have to thanks the moms on Instagram who've started our love of bow ties. One mom in particular is Masonkjsmommy, I get inspiration from her son Masons' outfits daily!

 So we both got dressed, I try even though he always out does me, and headed to the mall to do a return. We first went to play at Dave and Busters, then did a little shopping and ended our day with ice cream! I always have fun with my little gent!







 After running around the mall we went home. It was such a nice day so I let Bobby play outside for a little bit. He loves throwing (and eating) what's left of the snow. He'll run after you with his tiny hand filled with snow and try to hit you with a snow ball. Today gave us hope that Spring is on its way! Thank You Lord!




The details:
 Bow tie- Target (old)
Shirt- Ralph Lauren Polo (same shirt from his Sesame Street Party link here )
Sweater- H&M (recent)
Belt- Walmart (check out my last post about toddler accessories link here )
Jeans- Children's Place (old)
Shoes- Nike ACGs
Hat- H&M (last year)



1 comment: