Sensational Finds: Big Boob Problems & Learning To Love What You Have

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Big Boob Problems & Learning To Love What You Have










Hello my gorgeous friends! Today I'm sharing something very knew for me (and not so new). I'm sharing some of the problems I go through having big boobs. If you have boobs, big or small, you know that certain things come with that physical feature.

I have had boobs for as long as I can remember. I remember at about 9 years old, my mom finally getting me training bra because they started to become so noticeable. Thank the Lord I don't girls! Ever since then I started feeling the effects of being a busty girl. Big boobs are like a gift and a curse. 





Check out todays video and see if you can relate with any of my Bog Boob Problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment