Sensational Finds: How to Meal Prep for under $20! Meal Prep like a Boss on a Budget!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

How to Meal Prep for under $20! Meal Prep like a Boss on a Budget!

                      


Hey friends! Meal Prep is a busy persons key to being on top of things. Regardless if your a sahm/working mom, student or just down-right busy, planning out your meals ahead of time not only saves you time but it helps ease stress. I took you along with me as I meal prepped for 5 day/5 meals for myself and my husband. I have started to try to add healthier options into my diet, so I placed an order on Thrive Market for some pantry staples.

Watch my Full Video to see how I Meal Planned for 1 week for under $20! I have some really hearty meals that will fill you up and keep you energized throughout the day! Click here to watch

I also wanted to take a minute and talk about Thrive and how it can benefit people like myself, who are new to the health world but are on a tight budget. Thrive is a members-only wholesaler for all of the top organic and non-GMO foods. They have huge selection of vegan, raw, vegetarian and organic staples that will fit any diet. I have no diet but I did research things like Apple Cider Vinegar and brown rice pasta, so I wanted to give it a try and Thrive had it for cheaper than my local health food store.




Two items I feel in love with are the Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and the Kettle Brand Baked Sea Salt Chips. They both are completely different, but are now staples in my diet. The best part is they're cheap! Thrive has them priced exactly where I like to stay, under $3. I'll spend $5 on an item but I really like to get items for under $3





MEAL PREP FOR THIS WEEK:










Brown Rice Pasta is bomb! It tastes exactly like it's friend white pasta, but it's a whole grain and better for the body!



Check out Thrive Market and get 1 month for free plus 25%off your first order! Use this link

Head over to the video and show some support! I'm giving away $25 cash via paypal but it's hidden in the description box of the video. Look for it to see how to enter. My Meal Prep Video

No comments:

Post a Comment