Sensational Finds: Welcome!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hey Everyone!
 I wanted to say hello and welcome to the new home of Sensational Finds. I was having problems with my Wordpress account and decided to move my little blog over to Blogger. Honestly, it's one thousand times easier to use. Wordpress layouts were pretty standard if your like me, and don't know much about web design. So I'm really happy to be starting fresh and hopefully you subscribe and we can get to know each other!

This past weekend was 4th of July. We took Baby B to a friends BBQ, and then the fireworks. I was nervous at first because the fireworks didn't start until 9 o'clock, and they can get quite loud. We decided to be "daring" and risk it all. He's almost 5 months (tomorrow to be exact) so he's getting better being out for long periods of time. I'm happy to say he did great! He loved the fireworks, but wasn't a fan of waiting in between. Every time one would go off he would look up at them. It was so cute, and I'm so glad we decided to go. Here's a couple picture of our day. What did you and your family do this year?
080 - Copy
083 - Copy
091 - Copy
102 - Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment