Sensational Finds: Viva La Vegas! Dresses

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Viva La Vegas! Dresses

Bobby and I have decided to have our wedding in Las Vegas. Believe it or not, it was my idea, and I'm so excited about it. I have a really big family, so the guest list could really start getting out of control. So we decided  that I would invite 10 people and he would invite 10 people. It will be a small intimate ceremony and a nice dinner type reception afterwards. So I plan to keep you updated with all the details.

Today I wanted to talk to about the dresses I like. I want something short and white, but with a little bling. These are the dresses that I've liked so far. I still haven't made any appointments to try dresses on. I want to wait a little bit to try and lose a couple pounds. When I go I know I'll try on a couple long ones so I can compare the two style. Having huge boobies it's hard to find dresses that fit you right, I know all of them won't look nice, so I just have to go and try them on.
I think they all are gorgeous but the first on is my favorite! Which one do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment