Sensational Finds: Trend Alert: Colored Denim

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Trend Alert: Colored Denim





I was able to get my Trend Alert Tuesday up on Tuesday, but I have it today. The trend that I'm loving right now is colored denim. It's such a great way to add a pop of color to your outfit. Plus they're now available in many different price points. I brought my royal blue skinnies from a local store for $19.99, what a deal! I know Target carries some as well ,if your looking to try them and don't want to splurge. As you can tell I'm not small, and have large thighs and calves. This is a trend that I feel looks good on everyone. Colored denim can be dressed up, with heels, or down with flats or sandals. If you try one trend this spring, I think it should definitely be colored denim!







During my high fashion photo shoot my lovely assistant decided he wanted to walk the dog. He's such a big boy and looked too cute not to include in my photos! What a stud!


Here's a couple other colors to look at, if you don't want a blue pair
COLORED DENIM Colored Denim Trends!

No comments:

Post a Comment