Sensational Finds: Personalized Easter Basket

Friday, March 1, 2013

Personalized Easter Basket

 photo cdf9776d-24bb-4b79-8ed8-f6bbbb2c2d9a.jpg

Since March is here and Easter is this month, I decided to start thinking about Easter baskets!  We've used the same Easter basket for the past 2 years. It was great when he was small, but now that he's a candy-loving toddler a small basket just won't work. This is a DIY Easter basket that will fit toys and candy!
I found the bucket at the Dollar Tree, they have a couple of different colors available. At just a dollar you can buy a couple in case you mess up! I painted the bucket with acrylic paint (have I mentioned I love me some acrylic paint!) and the fabric ties are from Walmart. I love the way this bucket turned out. For just a few bucks you have a personalized Easter basket, now I'll have more money to spend on what goes inside the basket!


 photo a960e783-6a7c-4c50-ab3e-61cc49970b93.jpg

 photo 3ef26130-c791-4a0e-8793-81774c38cbe4.jpg

1 comment:

  1. My two boys are really into Easter this year. I already made their baskets and have bought most of their toys. I only let them have a few pieces of candy so I always pick out something really special :) I love the basket that you made, very cute! I saw your post on bloggy moms and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete