Sensational Finds: The Baby Style Tag/ Where have I been

Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Baby Style Tag/ Where have I been

                                               Click here to watch the Baby Style Tag Video

Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing well! I'm doing great and have had some major life changes going on! We had baby #2, yes it been that long! I got pregnant in September and had my precious baby boy Quincy Dean on May 28, 2014. He's perfect! My older son Bobby is starting preschool and he's just growing so quickly.

I started making youtube videos and wanted to share those videos with anyone that's left on my blog! I'm going to work on winning you all back, very soon. For now, go and subscribe to my channel it's a combination of all the things is moms love. Link is HERE

I can't wait to share this new journey with you guys and I hope you follow this blog and my Youtube channel to join in the hunt for all things sensational!

Happy Labor Day weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment