Sensational Finds: How To Transition from 1 Child to 2 Children

Sunday, September 7, 2014

How To Transition from 1 Child to 2 Children



Hi friends! I hope your doing well. I did a video sharing some tips on how to transition from 1 child to 2 children. When we started to TTC, Bobby was 2 1/2 and had no clue what was going to happen. Once we got pregnant a month later we really started really talking to him about the changes that we're going to happen. Fortunately for us, he's a pretty easy going kid. He adjust well to change and was some what self sufficient (meaning he was potty trained, can follow instructions, and things of that sort). I hope you take some of the tips I shared and incorporate them into your family's transition. I think Bobby did so well with the big change because we made it a very exciting thing, like Christmas. What kid doesn't look forward to Christmas?!?

Let me know what you did or plan to do to transition your family. I would love to hear what worked for you or perhaps what didn't! 

Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for weekly videos. 


I love you all xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment